|Job Type||Job Location||Company|
|Full Time||San Francisco||SunRun|
Who We Are:
Sunrun is on a mission to make clean energy affordable for all. We help people upgrade their home to clean and smart energy without the big upfront costs.
If change means solving one of the biggest challenges of our time by reinventing the way people power their homes, then we say bring it on. It doesn’t hurt that we’re providing consumer choice, reducing carbon emissions, disrupting a 100 year old industry, and having fun while doing it.
About Sunrun Engineering and Product Management:
We’re hiring world-class talent to help our software platform keep up with daunting growth rates. Want to re-invent how consumers use and buy energy? Build tools to change how solar systems are designed and built? Have a measurable impact on one of humanity’s biggest challenges? Come to Sunrun. You’ll work alongside passionate product managers and software engineers engaged in the design and development of a product that is changing the world.
Continue to scale our pricing platform to enable Sunrun to price its products across multiple channels
Build out tools and reporting to help Sunrun maximize revenue
Lead the vision, definition, and execution of models and systems that minimize costs, improve network throughput, and respond to multi-sales channel demand to generate pricing offers
Partner up with data science and engineering to design and implement marketplace experiments that validate new models and pricing algorithms against marketplace metrics.
Own a product roadmap that supports the overall pricing vision and objectives of the Sunrun Pricing team
Define product strategy, roadmap and go to market strategy with a high level of independence
Apply strong product sense to identify opportunities for disruption and create new product opportunities
Create preliminary design concepts and user stories and work with engineering to implement
Initiate and prioritize projects, assist in technical solutions, track development and create launch plans
Communicate product priorities and plans across the organization
Define and manage to a set of business outcomes and KPIs
Provide leadership on major cross-functional initiatives
Possess knowledge of competitive software in the industry
What we are looking for
An experienced Product Manager who blends advanced quantitative skills with a refined product sense and strong empathy for users
A background in (behavioral) economics, pricing or other technical subjects. MBA is a plus
A pragmatic thinker who loves to simplify complex systems
- 5+ years of product management experience
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Stats, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in developing products through lifecycle from concept to launch
- Background in top tier consulting and/orh extensive experience engineering and optimizing business processes is highly desirable
- Experience iterating on products using Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements and convert them into a compelling product vision
- Skilled at working with technical teams to produce prototypes and iterations
- Ability to accelerate the shipping/launching of products, including providing hands-on leadership
- Distinctive problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.