|Job Type||Job Location||Company|
|Internship||New York City||Sealed|
Join a fast-growing clean energy start-up looking to solve the biggest problem in climate change today. Put your intelligence and idealism to work at Sealed to help the planet and learn valuable skills in a challenging and fast-growing startup environment.
Who are we?
We are the first and only company to finance home improvements with energy savings. With our HomeAdvance program, we pay for energy-saving home improvements like insulation, air sealing, and efficient appliances, and homeowners use the difference between their old and new bills to pay us back.
What will you do?
● Help manage sales appointment calendar and help set up new calendaring systems
● Process customer applications and notify customers of application status updates
● Maintain customer relationship management (CRM) system records
● Ensure on-going functioning of automated systems, identify bugs + implement fixes
● Create and document new and improved business processes
● If you have past experience with writing and creative content development, you will support marketing and sales content development
Who are you?
● Fired up about working at an innovative energy-efficiency startup
● Detail oriented
● Hard working
● Prior work experience
● Ready to get your hands dirty and do whatever it takes to help the company
Compensation and Timeframe
• 15-20 hours per week throughout the semester
• Compensated by stipend
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com with a short note describing your interest in the position.
Check us out
|To apply: visit https://angel.co/sealed/jobs/272992-paid-fall-2018-intern or email Andy Frank with your resume.|